The ultimate medieval battlefield continues to grow as more players jump into the fun of the award-winning multiplayer hit, Chivalry 2. We’re excited today to launch the massive House Galencourt update on PC (via Epic Games Store), PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
The free House Galencourt update introduces two new maps, a brand-new 3v3 Arena mode, the return of the popular arrow camera feature from the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, over 60 new customization options, and more!
Watch the brand-new House Galencourt trailer here:
Chivalry 2: House Galencourt key features include:
- The Desecration of Galencourt (New Team Objective Map): The Mason Order lays brutal siege to the Great Walled City Of Galencourt and seat of the Agathian Church. Capture the great walled fortifications, explode the harbor’s ships, then desecrate the relics and the tomb of Feydrid!
- The Betrayal of Courtyard (New Team Deathmatch/Free-for-All/Arena Map): An agreement to settle the battle for Courtyard by champions’ duel is broken, as unsuspecting nobles are swept into the carnage
- Arena Mode: Experience more competitive, smaller-scale battles with a focus on teamwork in this brand-new game mode, featuring 3 versus 3 team combat with winners determined by the first to win 5 rounds. Arena Mode will be playable in special versions of 3 maps: Tournament Grounds, Fighting Pits, and the new Courtyard map.
- Arrow Cam: Back by popular demand, archers can look forward to the return of the beloved Chivalry: Medieval Warfare feature that attaches a camera to fired arrows making for some truly cinematic action shots.
- Over 60 New Customization Items: The Armoury will receive over 60 options for new weapons, armor, voice over, and more to customize the look of your Agatha Knights and Mason Order teams. Highlights include Argon’s Sword, the Skull Crusher Mace, Golden Leaf Shield, and more!
- Player Profile Screen (Preview): Track your gameplay stats as you level up your character and become a legend of the battlefield! PLEASE NOTE: This is a preview feature; as such, any stats shown may be reset at any given time (not player rank/progress). Once this feature is out of a preview state, Torn Banner will alert the community.
- Improvements All Around: This update features improvements to the Party experience, matchmaking fixes, as well as tweaks to combat, animations, maps and more!
For more information about all of the features, content and improvements that arrive with this update, check out the full patch notes here.