Today, at 11am ET we will be releasing a 2.4.2½ patch for all platforms. This patch has a bunch of stuff, I don’t know. Check out the full list of changes below. And enjoy this first day of April!
- Archers and crossbowmen now have infinite ammo and stamina
- Broom damage increased by 100
- Crouch has been removed
- Highland Sword now continuously performs its 360 special for the duration that the player holds down their heavy slash button
- Held block has been replaced by held feint. Holding the input will make your character convulsively feint until stamina depletes
- You can now dual-wield chicken
- Players can now swim provided they equip floating bracers from the loadout menu
- Increased damage for Longbow, Warbow, and Crossbow
- Decreased reload time for all ranged weapons
- Due to popular demand, archers now have as much health as the other classes
- Players now have a backpack in which they can stash a certain number of carryables for future use.
- When unarmed, the “jab” input will now deliver a cheeky little tickle
- New Female Character: Agatha the Mason
- New Agatha Subclass: The Mason
- Due to overwhelming demand the team colours have been switched. Masons are now blue and Agatha are now Red. Cosmetics unchanged.
- Magical shields will be available for purchase from store for premium currency
- Added Cat Ears accessories for helmets
- Petards now blow up the player if held more than 5 seconds while carrying it
- Fixed an issue where trebuchets were being called trebuchets by the commanders
- All ammo crates have now been replaced with chicken coops
- Players must now cook a food item before being able to eat them to recover health
- The Fighting Pit central pit now covers 50% of the map. The rest is lava
- AFK and idle players now correctly play the “pogo” animation
- Servers will be shut down on all Thursdays
- Medkits replaced by pilgrimage to Galencourt (Agatha) and Aberfell (Mason) to seek repentance for sins
- Players now have the option of replacing the tutorial with an inspiring combat training montage to the tune of You’re The Best by Joe Esposito
- Crows have been replaced by African Swallows in every map containing them (Or was it European Swallows…).
- Aberfell pigs are now hostile and will bite players on sight
- Galencourt Monks have recused themselves from the war and now wield roses instead of heavy maces
- All players must answer these questions three before crossing Falmire’s bridge
- Lionspire has been renamed to Tiger Mountain
- Following a truce between Mason and Agatha, the Betrayal at Courtyard has been forgiven and weapons put away. The map can still be used to hold picnics and small concerts (please respect a safe distance of 2 meters between you and others)
- Rudhelm has been correctly renamed to Ruddhelm in honor of Paul Rudd’s gorgeous hair
- For balance reasons, the Dragon Mount in Dark Forest has been removed.
- For balance reasons, the Dragon Mount has been added to Tiger Mountain
- Court Fool added to Galencourt for the month of April