We’re excited to announce another round of early access Public Testing. Public Testing grants players a limited preview of Content Update contents and changes, and allows us to test out matchmaking and server stability before the official patch release.
The Public Test will be live November 26th from 3pm ET to 6pm ET.
You’ll be able to experience:
- The Chivmas event! Holiday themed cosmetics, carryables and decorated maps
- Mixed modes 40 players is back with TO and TDM, including newly added LTS Galencourt
- New Beginner Mode – New option to play with more bots & fewer players
- New Brawl map – Cathedral
- New Weapon – Warbow
- Various performance fixes & combat tweaks
- Read the full patch notes for the 2.3 update here
The test will be on the Epic Game Store only and will be available to all existing Chivalry 2 retail players on EGS. The Public Testing application will appear in your game library without you having to do anything other than download it. Unfortunately at this time we’re not able to support the Public Testing on consoles.
A small note: in order for us to extensively test matchmaking during this test, the server browser will be turned off for the length of the test on the Chivalry 2 – Public Testing app.
Please send us your feedback regarding your experiences with the new content, and matchmaking stability, in our Public Testing channel (#chiv2-publictest) in our official Discord: discord.gg/chivalry2